OSADI Code of Ethics and Business Conduct specifies and helps the continued implementation of Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Principles by establishing certain non-negotiable minimum standards of behaviour in key areas.
We comply with Malaysia Labour laws and conform with RBA labour and ethics codes at all times.
We do the right things.
- Reporting non-compliance and non-conformance conduct and Non Retaliation.
- Avoid conflict of Interest
- Embrace RBA Labour & Ethics codes in our Recruitment and Manpower Servicing Businesses.
- We value and protect our confidential information and we respect the confidential information of others
- We insist on honesty and we respect the Company’s assets and property
- We condemn any form of bribery and corruption
- We establish & train employees on gifts, meals, entertainment policy
- We embrace diversity and respect the personal dignity of our fellow employees
- We do business with responsible supplier and business partner
- We upheld Fair Business, Advertising and Competition
- We safeguard Personal Data as per legal requirements
- We ensure Accurate Records, Document and Retention
- Compliance with the Code of ethics and business conduct principles is an essential element in OSADI business success.
To help us maintain our ethical workplace, every Osadi person is required to report any suspected violation of our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policies. To report an ethics issue kindly email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can go to our this page, or view our Whistleblower Policy.
Business Code and Ethics Policy
Osadi Commercial Supplies Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s Manpower Management Service Provider, committed to the highest standards of integrity in our daily business operations and management through our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Ethical business conduct is essential to the sustained success of our businesses and organization.
- Ethical business conduct will lead to increased trust, more collaborative working relationships and more efficient processes in managing our business vision and mission.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, by not accepting or giving any bribes, gifts or favors to obtain any business projects or government approvals or permits from customers, government officials or any interested parties.
- No one should take unlawful and unfair advantage of our employees, customers and suppliers through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privilege information, misrepresentation of material facts or any unfair-dealing practices.
- To commit to protecting the reasonable privacy expectations of personal information of everyone we do business with, including suppliers, customers, consumers, and employees.
All of Osadi Commercial Supplies Sdn Bhd employees are responsible for maintaining the company’s highest commitments to integrity, honesty and transparency, through their compliance with local and foreign laws, company policies and regulations.
- To deal fairly with all company’s employees, customers, suppliers and competitors by respecting and protecting property rights.
- To demonstrate honest and ethical conduct in fulfilling his or her duties, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflict of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- To maintain the confidential information entrusted to them by the Company, its customers and suppliers, except when disclosure is authorized by the company or legally mandated by customers.
- To have good faith in reporting any violations of this Code or other illegal or unethical conduct to the Board of Directors anonymously. Each director, officers, managers and employees must not retaliate against any director, managers, officer or employee for reports that are made in good faith.
- To comply with privacy and information security laws and regulatory requirements when personal information is collected, stored, processed, transmitted, and shared.